martes, 1 de marzo de 2016

Three exercise that I have improved

First one: Triceps dips. I’ve realised that my legs weren’t completly laid out so I was doing the exercise completly wrong because I wasn’t working my triceps.

Second one: Burpees. The first time that our teacher showed us this exercise I thought that she was kidding us. How can I do that without dying in the process? As everybody can see in the video, I couldn’t do more than 20 seconds this exercise. To show my progress I’ve done 1 hole minute doing burpees.


Third one: Standing ups. Honestly, even when my progress is not very clear on this exercise, is the one that I feel prouder about. It was impossible for me doing this exercise without puting my hands on the floor or fall. The fact that now I can do almost three times means that I must have progress and learn from my Crossfit sesions. I gave up this exercise the first time I did it, now I’ve taken it back!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario