miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

#DesWhyFit conclussion

Last post this term. I’m finished. It has been a hard and complete term with very good and funny moments that we will keep for a long time. But, what have I really learn about this project? Let’s see…

The most important thing is that gyms are not the only way to become fitter, we have proved it in our clases. I have also learn how to create a WOD, the structures and what is Crossfit about. We have learned to overcome our obstacles and to fight for having all our goals. To break and destroy myths about woman and training, and a very useful thing: how to become fitter in a healthy way.

I have to say that I have worked posting things on my blog mainly this last two weeks, I have known what do we have to do since January however I haven’t done it untill the end. I’m a mess… whatever, I have to thank my mates María Jiménez, Ángela Carretero and Juan Erencia because they have helped me to finish my work. And, of course our teacher: Gloria, because she has brought us a completly new way of seen PE clases and to learn useful things for our lifes.

I have enjoyed, laugh, learn and train a lot. It’s not a goodbye to #DesWhyFit, now it’s our turn to make use of what we have learned.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario