jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

MyFitnessPal: One Week


MYFITNESSPAL

I've been one hole week using this app: MyFitnessPal. Is very useful because you can sign everything you eat in order to have a control of your calories and to be conscient of what are you giving to your own body to make it work right. I proposed myself to lose weight: 




My eating routine is very simiilar everyday and it embarrased my a little because although I know it's not okay I don't eat in a healthy way. I hardly ever eat breakfast just because I wake up so late that I haven't got enough time. I usually drink tea with milk because it makes me be awaker. I just have breakfast during the weekends, and I usually eat toasts with olive oil.

About lunch and dinner you may notice that I don't eat any fish. I know that's not healthy at all and that fish are essential for us to build up but I don't like it and my mum has given up with me.

I eat everyday two apples, one during the breaktime and other after lunch. About what I'm used to drink, I don't like any sparkling drink so I always drink water.

Now, you're going to observe my daily routine in eating. We can appreciate how I don't get the objective of almmost any macronutrient and my levels of proteins are usually under the minimun. Some days I have passed over the limitis, others like Tuesday or Wednesday are calorieless, it might be because during the weekends I am used to meet friends and we eat a lot during our meetings. It doesn't appear here but I have done some exercise during the week. For example, on Saturday I played Voleyball and on Tuesday I trained football. 

I think I should eat in a different way if I want to get my goal of losing weight.

Friday, 22th



Saturday, 23rd





Sunday, 24th



Monday, 25th




Tuesday, 26th




Wednesday, 27th




Thursday, 28th




Friday, 29th





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario